Dinosaur Surprise Toy Bath Bomb
This bath bomb contains one dinosaur figurine. Great for motivating kids to take a bath!
Grape - Purple
Fruity Loops - Orange
Monkey Farts - Yellow
Cotton Candy - Blue
Watermelon - Red/Pink
Apple - Green
Random - I will select a scent from the ones I have in stock (this usually means you'll get your order faster)
CHOKING HAZARD – contains small toy. Not suitable for children under 3 years
Bath bombs gently fizz and foam when placed in your warm bath water, releasing moisturizing oils, color, and amazing scents.
- Bath Bomb: weighs 2 oz (56g)
- Surprise Toy bath bomb: weighs 2 oz (56g) and has one toy inside
- Cauldron bath bomb: net weight 4 oz (113g), cauldron is plastic
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Citric Acid
- Epsom Salt
- Tapioca Powder
- Sunflower Oil
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil or Essential Oils
- Lake colorants
*Be careful getting in and out of the tub when using bath bombs; the oils can make the tub a bit slippery
$5.50 Flat Rate Shipping on all Shipped Orders - In the majority of cases, it costs me more than this to ship your order.
When will your order be shipped?
- Soap-Only orders will go out in 1-2 business days.
- All other items may require 2-3 business days for me to make, package and ship. This is because some items, such as bath bombs and sugar scrubs, are more of a "made to order" item. I always keep some in stock and ready to go, but may have to whip up a fresh batch to fulfill your order.
- If you need your items sooner rather than later, let me know and I'll do my best to get it sent sooner! (I am a one woman show, so keep that in mind. I appreciate your patience!)
Local Pickup Option:
- After you place your order, don't go anywhere yet!
- I will contact you to let you know when your order is ready for pickup and will work with you to arrange a time for you to come pick up your items from my porch in Frederick
Local Drop Off Option:
- I will gladly deliver your order to you!
- This is available if you live in the Frederick/Firestone area. If you are unsure if this applies to you, you can message me and we'll figure it out.
Morgan CMay 18, 2022, 14:37My kids hate taking baths without these! I even started splitting the bath bombs in half, so they really get surprised when there is (or isn’t) a toy that bath! Love the fact that there isn't a ton of oily residue, and that my kids can still be safe while having fun.
Emma RindfleischDec 12, 2020, 15:58My son is OBSESSED with these! I love how colorful they turn the water, they smell amazing, and they have a fun surprise toy to top it off! If you want to be a “cool mom”, get your kid one of these. ;)